Saturday, July 17, 2010

The GREATEST happiness of ALL!

Originally Dated: Thursday, September 28, 2006


Isn't it wonderful how even when things get so unbelievably devastating and you think that there is just no way things will get better, they do get better?
LIKE take for instance.. Love.
Love Sucks.
It is the truth. But not really. It's just really hard.
Have you ever loved somebody so much that it was impossible to put into words? I have..
I don't always date the best of guys, my past will show you that one. It was like somehow these great guys, the great ones who really don't feel, they were always the ones that found me.. I put my heart out there, hoping for something. Anything. Hoping that these people that I cared so much for would feel the same. And they never did.
I thought it would never end.
But then I met this guy.
               This incredible guy.
And I gave him my heart. And I got hurt.                
But for once, I wasn't mad.
He loved me. I loved him.                And that was all that mattered.
 


He isperfectto me.

And I am not going to let him go.



I found the perfect guy for me.
And things weren't easy.
It has been an interesting road.
But he came back

And
he's been there for so long.
He is smart and funny and incredibly charming! He is handsome beyond belief and sweet as can be! He makes me smile more than ever and He never makes me cry. He makes me want to be better then I ever thought possible. He is my best friend. He is this wonderfully amazing guy who would do anything for me.


                             And I would do anything for him.


And he makes me happy

And its not just a smile- look here I can pretend kind of happy. 

But a deep, honest,sincere happiness like I have never felt before! It is a true happiness! It is so wonderful!
THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE.


No comments:

Post a Comment