Monday, March 23, 2009

He's a growing boy!


Our sweet baby Ezra is growing so well! He already has the "Draper cheeks" and even a slight dimple in his chin like his Daddy! (Hopefully it stays a slight one.. Jarom has a BIG one in his chin.) He already loves to snuggle up with his hands to his face, just like Mommy and Daddy. He is always on the move- kicking, squirming and rolling around. His legs are growing big and strong just like Daddy's. He gets so excited when he hears his big sister talk to him that he starts moving like crazy which makes Addie giggle. :) If you push on my belly to feel him, 90% of the time he will kick or punch back at you for taking up his space. (We got to clearly see how much it bothered him during our ultrasound this week.. The tech was telling me where to push so that I could feel his head and everytime I would push hard enough to touch him, he would start swinging his fists and kicking his legs. It was wonderful!)
I still don't have much of a belly.. at least to those of you who see me on a daily basis.. but I promise it is there. Every night Jarom rubs lotion on my belly and tells me how much bigger I've gotten. (I started around 32.5 inches and am now 38.5 inches around.) I've finally surpassed my prepregnancy weight and am now to a whopping 138 lbs. (I was 135 before.) I would post a new picture to show you my lovely belly, but my husband isn't here to take one of me so that will have to wait.
Only 3 1/2 months left until we get to finally meet this little creature! We are so excited! :)

6 comments:

  1. That is such a good picture of him. He is so cute already. I cant wait to meet him

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those 4-D ultrasounds We got one of Gavin its amazing how good they turn out. He's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has a face! I can't decide who he looks like... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kidding me? You've only gained THREE POUNDS?! That's officially very impressive!! That's a great pic you got of him. He's a cutie already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber...Congrats on the pregnancy. How exciting! I bet you can't wait to meet him. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete