I can hardly believe it!
My little man is ONE!
It has been such a wonderful year!
I think it is time for an all Ezra update.
Today, July 5th, we went for Ezra's ONE YEAR checkup.
Height: 30 inches [60%]
Weight: 21.5 pounds [35%]
Head Circumference: 18.3 inches [50%]
Ezra has always been tall and chunky.
At least since he came home from the hospital.
This is the first time he been "small" since he was born.
Dr. P was a little concerned because of the drop.
So we will work harder on getting this little guy to eat.
- Has Asthma. He has been started on Singulair on top of his breathing treatments of albeuterol in hopes that he won't need breathing treatments so often.
- Has a lactose intolerance. He has to have Lactose Free milk. It costs $5 for a half gallon. He also has been restricted from having ANY lactose at all for at least a month in hopes of helping his tummy to heal.
Poor little guy.
But he is my child so I half expected these things.
Now onto some fun facts about our little monster!
- Says Mama, Dada, Aadee (Addie), Doe (door), Aalo (Hello), Hi, Uh-oh, Voom-Voom (vroom-vroom), Cack-cack (quack-quack) and bee-bee (baby)
- Crawls EVERYWHERE!
- Climbs into EVERYTHING!
- Enjoys dumping his toys all over the floor and pushing them under the couch.
- Loves Peek-a-Boo. He plays all the time!
- Kisses Mommy but not Daddy because Daddy is pokey and he hates it.
- Knocks on doors, windows, walls and says "aalo"
- Waves at everyone. Except if you tell him to.
- Sleeps through the night except when sick or teething.
- Thinks avocado's are DELICIOUS!
- Dislikes baby food peas and green beans, but loves the real thing.
- Loves to read books. Especially ones with animals and babies.
- Thinks horses sound funny.
- Likes to wear soft stretchy headbands.
- Dislikes sippy cups.
- Spits ALL THE TIME! He thinks spitting out food or milk is HILARIOUS!
- Loves to play pick up.
- Drives his Space Rocket with Buzz Lightyear EVERYWHERE!
- Loves to walk around.. as long as he has something to hold on to.
- Thinks that grass is yummy.
- Likes to kiss and wave at pictures of Jesus.
- Loves to splash in the bath or the pool. He loves the water!
- Likes to wear shoes. And take them off.
- Loves when Daddy comes home. He loves Daddy!
- Finds Addie to be especially pretty and fun to play with. He can't get enough of her!
- His favorite song is "I am a Child of God"
There are so many more things that I want to share and remember about this age. He is such a sweet, funny, and adorable monster. He is such a joy to have in our lives and we love every minute we get to spend with him! He has been such a blessing in our lives and we love getting to help him grow. We enjoy watching his personality develop! He is certainly his own being.
We love you Ezra!
Happy 1st Birthday!