Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Down and out..

I'm saddened today because I feel as if I am not doing enough.

Not enough for my wonderful husband. 
Or my sweet and loving son. 
Or for my sweet and beautiful daughter. 

I am afraid that the stress of our situation is going to hurt my family or my marriage. I am afraid that I do not have the strength to be as patient as I need to be or have as much faith as I should.

I am fearful because I am not sure that I have it in me to do all I need to. I feel as if I am not capable of doing enough to be deserving of great things. Or even of good things.

I do not like this feeling and as such have decided that I need to seek comfort. And what better comfort is there than that of our Heavenly Father. 

This has provided me with hope. 

Tomorrow or Thursday I think I'll take a trip here. 



I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Let's do something Thursday or Friday. It sounds like you need a friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say You've got the cutest family ever!! Being sealed to the love of your life, having such wonderful children and family/friends who is willing to help you out anytime.
    You have grown into this amazing woman Amber!!
    Don't let Satan take that away from you!!
    Think happy thoughts dont give him the satisfaction that he's looking for.
    You deserve the world, I wish you the very best!! Great things are in your future be patient you'll see :o)

    ReplyDelete