Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm nervous



We're all packed and ready to go! Jarom is putting Ezra to bed and I am making sure I have everything we will need for the next week. There is only one thing left we'll need, but I'm not sure I'll be able to get Jarom to climb in my suitcase in time.


Tomorrow I will get to see Thea- my own personal lifesaver, a second mom, and a fantastic friend. It has been a long time since I have seen her for more than 2 days in the same week. I miss her and I can't wait to see her again. And the boys! Kristofer and Alex have grown so much in the last few years and I have missed it all. But tomorrow, and for the next week, I will be able to get to enjoy watching it all again!


I'm so glad that Ezra is here and that he will be able to go with me on this trip I have dreamed of since I first met Yiyia and Papou. The only thing that would make it better is if Jarom could come too. :( I will miss him so much, and I'm nervous to travel to places I have never been all by myself with an infant to care for. But it will be great! I'm so excited!


I need to go now.. it's time to get some snuggling in with my cute hubby before I go. I hope you all have a fantastic week, because I know I will!




This is Ezra's newest friend- Frankie the girl duck.
He loves to give her kisses and hear her rattle.
It's adorable!
He's growing so fast!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a good trip! I haven't tried flying with a little one . . . might be interesting. We'll have to visit when you get back--I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be safe. Ezra is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey you will have so much fun on your trip! Jarom's going to go crazy without the two of you around. I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete